Join the Party!
Jump into the frigid waters on January 1st 2018 at Willow Springs Park .
It’s a celebration of arctic proportions as hundreds of people take the plunge to raise funds for people with disabilities living and working in Lebanon County.
Taking the Plunge?
Jumping into the frigid waters not your thing?
Don’t worry, you can still support the cause:
- Stay warm and warm your heart - Donate
- Sponsor one of our many brave Polar Bears
- Adopting a Penguin for $25
How will your support make a difference?
- Reduce barriers for people with disabilities
- Provide education and training services, including early intervention, job coaching and habilitation
- Empower people to live as independently as possible in our community
Developmental & Disability Services (DDS) of Lebanon Valley is a great charity that serves over 350 people each year from birth through adulthood. The majority of these services are provided FREE to individuals and their families and are provided on a one-to-one basis in our community. Learn more about DDS by visiting their website, www.ddslebanon.org.
The TAX ID # for Developmental and Disability Services of Lebanon Valley is 23-1645462. Our Certificate of Registration from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania is #3800. The official registration and financial information for Developmental and Disability Services of Lebanon Valley may be obtained from Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.