Join the Party!
Jump into the frigid waters on January 1st 2018 at Willow Springs Park .
It’s a celebration of arctic proportions as hundreds of people take the plunge to raise funds for people with disabilities living and working in Lebanon County.
Get the Bear Facts!
- There is no fee to take the plunge
- Because parking on the grounds is limited, we request $20 donation for each vehicle admitted onto the quarry grounds
- Passes are available in advance, call 717-274-3493, or stop by the DDS Alley Learning Center located at 1126 Walnut St., Lebanon, PA 17042 on or before Dec. 20th
- Passes are available on the day of the event
- Spectators welcome! You do not have to take the plunge to attend
- Gates Open at 10 a.m.
- Dance Party begins at 10:30 with DJ Jim Payne
- Food services provided by Epic Eats
- This is a family friendly event, no alcohol
- Activity not recommended for children under the age of 10
Taking the Plunge?
Don't be left out in the cold, .... DONATE and join the Cause:
- Make a general donation
- Sponsor one of our many brave Polar Bears
- Adopt a Penguin for $10
How will your support make a difference?
- Reduce barriers for people with disabilities
- Provide education and training services, including early intervention, job coaching and habilitation
- Empower people to live as independently as possible in our community
Developmental & Disability Services (DDS) of Lebanon Valley is a great charity that serves over 350 people each year from birth through adulthood. The majority of these services are provided FREE to individuals and their families and are provided on a one-to-one basis in our community. Learn more about DDS by visiting their website, www.ddslebanon.org.
The TAX ID # for Developmental and Disability Services of Lebanon Valley is 23-1645462. Our Certificate of Registration from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania is #3800. The official registration and financial information for Developmental and Disability Services of Lebanon Valley may be obtained from Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.